Each year hundreds of newly diagnosed cancer patients turn to the Peregrine Society for help. Help that is just a phone call away. The Peregrine Society Assistance Programs include:
- Nutritional Supplements with physician approval
- Prescription Medication Assistance for uninsured and under-insured cancer patients
- Transportation for radiation and chemotherapy treatments
- Medical Supplies—adult diapers, disposable bedpads, sterile & non-sterile dressings, etc.
- Sickroom Equipment—bath benches, walkers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Holiday Program—gift packages for patients and their families
- Children’s Cancer Care—recreational and therapeutic programs for pediatric cancer patients
Select from one of the below and “click” the submit button:
- Referral ONLINE form
- Referral PDF download
- Re-Order ONLINE form
- Re-Order PDF download
- Nutritional Supplement PDF download
The nutritional supplement PDF form must be completed and signed by attending oncologist. To complete a referral for Ensure, etc. FAX completed form to 314-781-6494.